SSC GD Exam Analysis Tier-I 2018-19

SSC GD Exam Analysis Tier-I 2018-19





·        Youngest person to get the Khel Ratan Award.
Abhinav Bindra,
·         Where is Hawa Mahal situated?
Jaipur
·        Which of the following is the most ductile element?
Gold 
·        Which of the following element will react with water?
lithiumsodium,potassiumrubidium and caesium - with water.
·        Which player has the record of the most number of goals from the Indian Football Team?
Sunil Chhetri has scored 59 goals in 99
·        Who is Indian Sports Minister?
Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
·        Jammu & Kashmir comes under which article?
Article 370
·         What are the openings in plant leaves called
Stomata
·        Where is Lathmaar holi played?
Barsana and Nandgaon nearMathura in the state of Uttar Pradesh..

thank you,have a good luck..

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. Merely a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style. SSC Result 2019

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful article. I’m satisfied that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Thank you so much.
    9th class chemistry test preparation online

    ReplyDelete