BOB Financial Solutions Limited Recruitment 2019 : Officer/ Manager/ Assistant Manager

BOB Financial Solutions Limited Recruitment 2019 : Officer/ Manager/ Assistant Manager
BOB RECRUITMENT


BOB Financial Solutions Limited (BFSL)Last Date: 24/01/2019.


BOB Financial Solutions Limited (BFSL) (Formerly known as BOBCARDS Limited) is an NBFC (Non-banking Financial Company)  is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. Bob Financial Solutions Limited invites online application for the posts:

   1.        Officer II / Assistant Manager - HR

2.        Officer I / Assistant Manager - Area Sales Manager
3.        Manager/AVP - HR
4.        Manager/AVP - Training
5.        Manager - Administration
6.        Assistant Manager/Manager - Quality
7.        Manager - Regional Sales Manager
8.        Project Manager - Technology (Manager)
9.        Assistant Manager/Manager - Finance
Educational Qualification: Pl check Advertisement Details .

How to apply: 
Application should be send with CV / Resume on or before 24/01/2019 only.

Advertisement Details: 
Please visit  for detailed information.










SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment