SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2018-19 | Previous Year Exam Analysis


Dear Students, SSC CPO Exam 2018 Notification was published on 3rd March 2018 and brought out the opportunity for the aspirants to serve in the government job. Earlier the CPO 2018 Exam (Tier-I) was scheduled to be conducted from 04.06.2018 to 10.06.2018 in Computer Based Examination System. But according to latest notice by SSC, the CPO 2018 Exam (Tier-I) will be conducted from 12th-16th March 2019. Today in this post we will review the exam pattern and Previous year analysis of SSC CPO Exam. Tentative vacancies for the posts of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF are 1223. These are tentative vacancies, SSC will notify in future as well. So, do not worry about it. Plan your studies and practice with AR Banking Classes.

SSC CPO Selection Procedure:-


SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment